Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Low carb, versus Low Calorie which one should YOU choose

There is such hype about which is the better Diet, Low Carbs, or Low Calorie. I think a MIXTURE of both is the BEST. I have used the Low carb, Low Calorie diet and added no salt to that that I actually feel better than I did 8 years ago at 285 lbs taking Insulin shots once a day and suffering from High Blood Pressure. I have now lost over 100 pounds like I have said am no longer on Insulin OR high Blood Pressure medication all just by loosing the weight.

Now don't let people tell you that Low Carbs and Low calorie Diets Don't work. I know for a fact they do. I'm living proof. The Key to it is COUNTING CALORIES and knowing what foods are high in Carbs and what foods are low in carbs. Once you know this, then weight loss IS possible.

Check out my top 10 list at the bottom of this blog the information is very helpful.

1 comment:

SewAmazing said...

I really enjoyed this sensible post. I wish you would write a book about your experiences with weight loss. I am just starting on my own journey, and I appreciate you sharing yours..