Monday, May 19, 2008

Lost another pound

Well who said dieting doesn't work, needs to try again. I have been on a low carb, low fat, no salt diet no for over 10 months and I have lost over 100 pounds and 15 inches off my waist. Of course the exercise I do is nill (I ride a stationary bike) but I can still manage to take off the weight just by counting calories and cutting down on what I eat but not cutting out WHAT I like to eat. If Want Pizza I have pizza, just not 3 slices Like I used to now maybe a slice. Ice cream the same way, instead of 2 scoops I have 1 scoop. One Thing I did stop doing was eating after 9:00 at nite. now I eat like at 6:00 wit a lite snack (If I'm Hungry) at 8:00 and that is usually a Peach or other piece of fruit....It has taken alot of Willpower, but I did it I have gone from 285 pounds down to 182 pounds in just over 10 months.

No comments: